Hey y’all! If you’ve noticed, I have been back from my short blogging hiatus (Feb. to Mid-April) but the posts you’ve seen so far were kinda pre-written. It’s been a long time since we’ve had a heart-to-heart so I’m happy you’re here to chat. I was really busy working on another long-term project which caused me to fall behind on school so I had to catch up on that. :( I don’t know if I’m allowed to publicly announce anything yet, but it’s related to my upcoming sewing book (which is getting published btw, hard copy and bound!). I’ll definitely spill all the details once the release date is confirmed.
One of my new year resolutions was to post more and I’m ready to do so during the summer. Today’s post is more of an life update, though I have planned lots of fun DIY fashion projects for the future. I also haven’t done an outfit post in a while and those are my favorite kind of articles to read online. It’s probably because I only go out of the house 2 days a week and I wear the same thing both days since no one can tell. Haha. ;) Nevertheless, I’m aiming for at least 3-4 outfits per month, so half a week of outfit ideas for you guys. In the meantime, I still won’t be posting much soon. There’s just a lot on my plate at the moment and a LOT more of catching up to do. School ends mid June and I’ll be back then, hopefully sooner.
Below are just a couple of photos illustrating my life this past couple of weeks, more or so a peek into my life. They aren’t in time/week order, just here and there. Hope you enjoy! All images via my Instagram :)
1. Ripped denim, a cappuccino, and ugly potholders.
2. My very photogenic shell pasta with shrimp.
3. Fabric shopping.
4. On the road with pretty clouds.
5. Farmer’s market featuring fresh raspberries and blueberries.
Whether we admit it or not, we’ve judged a person without getting to know them first before. Though it’s human nature and instinct to do so, there are ways to be less judgmental and be a better person in general. Below are some tips to help you along the way.
So that is what California looks like right now. Yeah, super colorful. Here is a picture of what it SHOULD SOMEWHAT look like:
Fall just isn’t coming (I mean, it’s November already) and yet it’s really really cold in the morning but really hot in the afternoon and then super cold again. It’s like the weather is having a seizure between summer and winter. Nevertheless, I still want to do all those “tumblr-y” things that Tumblr is all about during the fall, though the weather is just not cooperating so I’ve listed a bunch of things I hope to have done before winter. There’s plenty of sarcasm involved; therefore, don’t take this post too seriously. It’s just for fun. ;) Hope you enjoy!
1. Attend a campfire and eat roasted marshmallows.
2. Buy a sweater or 10 (one down, nine to go lol).
3. Make pumpkin pie (or just buy it because I burn everything I bake).
4. Try wearing a dark lip.
5. Form a collection of different cute boots for winter (one down, plenty to go).
6. Have a shopping spree (but by looking at the pile of cut-off price tags I just cut off of just-bought clothes, I think I’m already done. But a girl can never have enough clothes, right?).
7. Drink homemade apple cider (not going to happen I’m telling ya).
8. Sunday brunch (DONE, IT HAPPENS EVERY SUNDAY).
9. Go vintage shopping.
10. Decorate my room.
11. Go on a road trip to nowhere.
12. Wear a super cute layered outfit everyday and not just the same thing for 5 days in a row (this is legit true and should be moved to the top of the list).
13. Keep a journal, or just spill everything in my life onto this blog.
14. Watch movies and cuddle (with a blanket).
15. Try a bunch of Starbucks drinks (the pumpkin spice latte is screaming my name).
16. Go to a concert and pretend to have the time of my life even though I hate loud places.
17. Finish making the pack of instant caramel apples I opened but never finished because they got too messy.
18. Plan an actual fall themed photoshoot, not just taking pictures from my phone.
19. Buy candles and try lighting them.
20. Drink loads of hot chocolate while reading books.
21. BLOG MORE.
What’s on YOUR bucket list for fall?